Wheaton Sprague is a professional services practice with a staff of designers, consultants, architects, engineers and LEED AP’s with technical focus on building facades, building roof systems, waterproofing, and building enclosure systems. We endeavor to provide clients worldwide with pragmatic, value-oriented solutions utilizing specialized technical expertise in the design, engineering, construction, manufacturing, forensic analysis, repair and renovation of curtain walls, cladding, building envelope and roof systems.
Our Consulting Division advises architects, owners, insurance companies, attorneys and similar clients on all matters related to exterior cladding systems and system design:
- working independently and directly with clients
- peer-reviewing and reviewing documents and submittals for appropriate technical content and constructability
- providing code consultation
- checking curtain wall and/or exterior cladding systems for air/water integrity
- solving complicated system design problems and providing workable solutions.
Navigate through Consulting Division Services, and download resumes from our Consulting Division leadership team at bottom right.
How does Wheaton Sprague add value to your project?
Searching for a term relative to the building enclosure industry that you have heard and have no idea what it means? Search no more. This comprehensive directory of building envelope industry terminologies can help. If you would like to…