OWNER | MANAGER SERVICES
At Wheaton Sprague Building Envelope, we work hard to understand the needs of Developers, Owners, and Facilities Managers relative to the curtain wall, building envelope and roofing systems of their buildings. We understand that in order to develop long-term and growing relationships with these clients, we must do the following:
- Prove our skill, competence, expertise and experience in being part of a productive and effective team.
- Prove our bench strength, ability to provide overall resources, an easily understandable organizational structure, and financial stability.
- Prove a solid reputation with other client partners with whom we have collaborated
- Take the time to understand our clients’ overall financial constraints and on each project, as well as the goals of each project.
- Make a commitment to build relationships with all client stakeholders that are integral to the project at hand
- Consider all alternatives, and achieve results in a timely manner.
WS can provide condition assessments for existing systems, set up a roof asset management systems and provide master service agreement services as needed by the owner.
WS Building Envelope provides the following services to Property Owners and Real Estate Managers:
- Building Envelope and Roofing Condition Assessment
- Due Diligence Reporting
- Design Assistance & Peer Reviews
- Forensic Investigation
- Remediation or Re-cladding; Planning and Administration
- Bidding and Negotiation
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Fire-rated Assembly