WHAT WE DO
WS is a professional services practice with a staff of designers, consultants, engineers, and LEED AP’s with technical focus on building facades and building enclosures.
Technical services include:
- technical consulting
- structural engineering
- thermal analysis and design
- structural blast analysis
- system design and systems engineering
- building envelope information modeling
- production shop drawings (delegated design drawings)
- fabrication drawings
- related services for all forms of exterior cladding systems that comprise the building envelope.
Building Envelope ENGINEERING Division:
Full-service engineering for exterior cladding systems including curtain wall, panel, stone and architectural specialty components.
Building Envelope CONSULTING Division:
Expert consulting for building envelope and cladding systems including schematic design, design development and construction documents, specification development, construction administration, testing and witnessing of testing in laboratory or field, forensic investigation of building envelope failures or defects, expert witness testimony, thermal design and analysis, observation, peer review, blast / impact assessment, remediation and assessment services and other related services.